Liability for the Contents
- The Company, or anyone on its behalf, acting for the purpose of operating the Website (hereinafter: "the Website Operators") shall bear no liability with regards to the contents of the Website related to its credibility, accuracy, reliability and their effect on the computer of the Website surfers. In addition, the Company and the Website Operators shall bear no liability with regards to damage, discomfort, loss, aggravation, and any direct or indirect results the surfers may incur.
- The use of the Website and/or the contents and/or the information therein is the sole responsibility of the surfer and/or the user (hereinafter: "the User"), and the Company and the Website Operators shall bear no liability of any sort whatsoever towards any User or another for it.
- The User is obligated to verify and examine all data, information, content or calculation obtained while using the Website.
- The aforementioned information does not constitute consultation or a substitute thereto. It is possible there have been omissions and/or errors in the information. Any person relying on the information in any way whatsoever, does so at their own responsibility, and removes all responsibility from the Company and the Website Operators. The information is confidential and intended for the addressee alone. The information should not be used in any way and/or delivered to third parties.
- The User declares that he hereby waives any claim and/or request from the Company and the Website Operators and/or their employees and/or anyone on their behalf with regards to the use made by the User of the content and/or information which exists and/or shall exist on the Website in the future.
- The User is aware that the contents and/or information on the Website are only general and partial and they may contain various errors and/or mistakes. In addition, the User is aware that the information and/or contents might and may change from time to time as necessary.
- In addition, it is clarified that no stating and/or mentioning of the details of any commercial body and/or academic institution and/or study course and/or any service provider or another and/or any product seller or another and/or a link thereto on the Website, shall constitute any recommendation or another for the User to take and/or avoid taking any action or another.
Direct and Indirect Damages
- The Company and/or anyone on its behalf and/or the writers of the contents published on the Website, are not liable in any case whatsoever to any damage and/or problems which shall be caused due to the use of the Website and/or any part thereof and/or any information and/or content published therein and/or the use of the Services on the Website and/or buying the products published on the Website, which are the products of third parties.
Clarification with regards to software products of third parties:
- The Company or the Company's representatives are not liable for any applicative or infrastructure component of software products of third parties and/or for software systems of third parties, including but not limited to, Microsoft Corporation products, Clarizen Ltd. products, Sandbox Model Ltd. Products, and are not liable in case for software faults (bugs), performance issues, deleting information and any damage whatsoever following the use of third party software products.
Approaching Commercial Bodies or Approaching Academic Institutions Working in Cooperation with the Company / Personal Service
- It is hereby clarified that the Company and/or anyone on its behalf are not obligated in any case, to respond and/or relate to questions and/or applications sent to the Website. Occasionally it is not possible to respond to Users' questions without detailing, occasionally the User's email address or telephone number are incorrect etc.
- The liability for using the option to approach commercial bodies and/or academic institutions, including any direct, indirect and/or consequential damage which shall be incurred due to a use as such, lies solely with the User, the applicant, and in any case the Company and/or anyone on its behalf shall bear no liability in this regard.
- The User hereby undertakes to indemnify the Company and/or anyone on its behalf for any direct and/or indirect damage which any of them shall incur due to the use of this option, including for use not in good faith and not for the purposes for which it was intended, including malicious actions.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Company has the exclusive right to make changes, including adding or removing contents, information and photographs from the Website, at its exclusive and sole discretion.
- All of the copyrights and/or intellectual property in the Website, the Website design, the contents published therein, and any software, computer code, application, graphic file, text and any other material included therein – belong to the Company or the writers of the contents alone, as the case may be.
- It is hereby clarified that the modifying, rewriting, amending, deleting, adding, photocopying, reproducing, publishing, displaying in public, distributing, delivering to a third party or making any other use, commercial or non-commercial, in the contents published by the writers of the contents and/or the owners of the copyrights regarding the contents, including articles, useful tips, professional guides, is prohibited without obtaining the explicit consent, in writing and in advance, from the owners of rights in these contents.
- The User agrees and confirms that the information he has provided or which he shall provide to the Company for the purpose of contacting him, has been given of his own free will and with his consent. He is aware that the information shall be kept in database/s with the Company and/or with bodies on its behalf. The Company shall be entitled to use the information which was provided, which shall be provided and/or which shall be collected, for the purpose of contacting the User, for the purpose of improving the Services and/or for the purpose of any other marketing action which shall be done by the Company itself or in cooperation with others, including in the framework of direct mailing. In addition, the Company shall be entitled to use the information for statistical processing and/or betterment and/or segmentation and/or analysis. The Company shall be entitled to deliver the information to other third parties, which shall also be entitled to use the information delivered to them, however only for those purposes which the Company is entitled to.
The User agrees to receive notifications from the Company, as well as from commercial bodies and academic institutions acting in cooperation with the Company, through the use of any medium (including email, Israel Post, facsimile, text messages, automatic dialing system, Facebook page, LinkedIn page and such), even if these notification include advertisements, provided that they relate to the Company's Services or a similar type of services.
- The Company shall be entitled to make any use of the information, which it requires for the purpose of providing the Services requested by you. The Company shall be entitled to permit access to the information in the databases and/or to deliver the information to any third party according to the type of Services and/or the purpose of handling, developing and improving the Website and the Services on the Website. In addition, the Company shall be entitled to use the information in order to approach you by any means and/or contact details which were provided by you on the Website, including by direct mailing and direct mailing services, in order to offer you any additional service and/or product and/or information, which the Company shall believe will suit and/or interest you, according to the segmentation of information it has regarding you, and/or any other service and/or product and/or information at its discretion. The Company shall be entitled to approach you directly and/or by anyone on its behalf, as well as deliver the information to any third parties whatsoever, in order for them to approach you and offer you additional services and/or products as stated.
- The User undertakes to not upload, store or distribute through the Website, contents included in any or more of the following:
- Illegal contents or contents intended for committing illegal actions.
- Contents which are slandering, harassing, personally inciting, harmful etc.
- Contents which include viruses and software which might harm the Website or other Users.
- Contents which harm the activity of the Website or the Website Users.
- Contents which breach or harm the copyrights.
- Distributing SPAM which the addressee does not require.
The User undertakes to provide only correct details upon signing up to the Website.
The User hereby declares that he is aware that the Company and/or anyone on its behalf are not liable for equipment or programs, or for any errors found. The Company and/or anyone on its behalf are not liable for requests and/or questions and/or applications which have been lost, arrived late or sent to the wrong address, applications which have been damaged or are indistinct due to technical failure or content failure. The Company and/or anyone on its behalf are not liable, and shall not be liable in any case, for any damage, direct and/or indirect, in all cases which include negligence of the first degree and deliberate violation of the law.
The laws of the state of Israel are the only laws which shall apply to the use of the Website. The exclusive jurisdiction for any matter pursuant to the Websites and/or this agreement belongs to the competent courts in the district of Tel-Aviv and the Center in Israel.