Project Management Workshops
P.M. Team Ltd offers a variety of project management workshops, 1 to 3 days each:
- Managing project through Outsourcing and Subcontracting, strategies, definitions, criteria's, pros and cons.
- Bid Management, what is a bid? When and how?, principles, understanding, management, bid management techniques, tools and examples.
- Risk Management, planning, mapping risks, response plans and strategies, monitoring, controlling and tracking risks, risk management software's.
- Change and Integration Management, How to make the orchestra play together? How can we manage changes in a smart integrative way for higher profitability? CCB processes, change control.
- Scope Management, the secret of scope management through dividing to work packages, scope management processes and scope control.
- Schedule and Time Management, methodologies and tools, critical path method, theory of constraints, defining tasks, links and constraints, indicators and schedule tracking, schedule control.
- Cost and Budget Management, cost estimations, budget planning and control, earned value management for integrative management of scope, schedule and cost.
- Project management with MS PROJECT, technical tools and methodological know how.
- Project management with CLARIZEN, technical tools and methodological know how.
View some of the thank-you and recommendation notes we received
For additional details and registration call +972-54-3003901 (Oren) or fill in the contact form on the right, and we will contact you shortly!