MS Project is a project management desktop software from Microsoft which is designed to assist the project manager, the project team and the organization in developing and controlling a project plan, resource management and budget control to complete the project successfully.
MS Project is one of the most known and common softwares for managing projects due to its various capabilities and its quick implementation and ease of use.
Some of the Project features include:
- Creating projects quickly
- Scheduling control
- Resource management
- Reports and dashboards (2013 version)
- Portfolio management and programs
- Easy customizations of tables, views and formula fields
Microsoft Project Server
Are you a local / international organization who is interested in managing your project efficiently while sharing the information with the project team? Would you like to receive real-time data regarding your projects status? Project Server may be the right solution for you.
Microsoft Project Server in a PPM (Project Portfolio Management) solution which will help you manage your organization's project portfolio. With Microsoft PPM solution you will be able to set your project priorities, manage the schedule and share the information with everyone.
Some of the PPM solution includes:
- Projects' analyzing and selection
- Program management
- New schedule management capabilities
- Effective cross organization resource management
- Work flow processes
- Access from every web access point
- Data sharing with your teams and suppliers
- Budget management
- Risks management
- Limited access according to roles
- Advanced Dashboard capabilities
P.M. T eam Ltd is an expert in Project and Project Server implementation and training, lead by our PMP® certified and experienced project managers. We will assist you from the requirements phase, through the implementation and customizations (fields, formulas, indicators, view, reports etc.) including training of your project managers.
For additional details call +972-54-3003901 (Oren) or fill in the contact form on the right, and we will contact you shortly!